Wednesday 11 December 2019

Doodlebug Christmas Cards for the Grandkids

Hello my crafty friends

Two of our grandkids celebrate Hanukkuh, and three celebrate Christmas. These simple cards are for the three that celebrate Christmas, but they were actually made last year and I didn't get them shared. I went through my card photo file the other day and found several cards that never made it on the blog, so time to get them posted!


These cards are 4-1/4" square so they fit in a standard A2 envelope.  I trimmed these adorable cut aparts from a 12 x 12" sheet, and embellished each of them with a little glitter. This first one went to Olivia.



The second card is for Ethan. I also added black glaze pen to the eyes (and noses if it was black to begin with) for additional shine.




Finally the card for Zachary, with a trimmed Doodlebug sentiment tied with bakers twine. I don't have the supply list for these cards anymore but if you have a question about something leave me a comment and I'll see if I can come up with the manufacturer.




Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!