Monday 23 December 2019

Furry Christmas Wishes

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a sweet and simple Christmas card. The cute Furry Christmas image had already been stamped and coloured - I believe it was for a 30 Day Colouring Challenge I took part in earlier this year. 

The die cut snowbank scene piece was sitting beside my stamping area. I had cut it for a different card and didn't end up needing it. I popped out the top piece, then dipped and dragged it through puddles of Distress Oxide Inks. After drying it with a heat tool, I added it back into the opening which had been attached to the front of a white card base.


Hard to see in the photos, but the hat and scarf have lots of glittery goodness.  


I love having a variety of stamped sentiments all ready to go, and am so happy I invested in the Simple Strips stamps and dies from Taylored Expressions. I quickly went through the ones I had previously stamped and die cut then popped this one up with foam tape.

A fun stamped greeting inside and my cad is ready to send. Forgot to take a photo of the inside though.

Supplies
Stitched background die - Lawn Fawn
White card stock
Distress Oxide inks
Dogs and cat stamp - Furry Christmas, Simon Says Stamp
Coloured Pencils
Sakura black glaze and white gel pens
Copic markers
Stickles
Simple Strips Christmas, stamp and coordinating die - Taylored Expressions
Words inside - North Pole Shaker kit, Queen & Company

Card size - Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!