Monday 9 December 2019

Rustic Christmas 4 Panel Pop Up Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing another 3D Pop Up card where I added two extra cuts & folds to the centre. This is probably my favourite way to use this die!


Here is the card front, with papers and elements from a coordinated package by My Minds Eye.



I have a short YouTube Video so you can see the details and sparkle a little better, with more photos below that.


I really enjoyed using all the cute printed elements that coordinated with this paper package.


While this is more rustic on the front, the inside has lots of sparkle. I love shimmer & shine on my holiday cards!




In addition to the extra cuts and folds, I trimmed some of the patterned paper to line those areas for even more dimension. It's easier to see all the sparkle in the video than in the still shots.




Into the holiday card stash with this one.


Supplies:
Patterned paper, stickers and elements - Comfort and Joy, My Minds Eye
Sakura gold gel pen
Stitched rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Red and white card stocks
3D Pop Up Drop In die - the Stamps of Life
1042 Spinner Square Pop Up (scallop square) - Karen Burniston

Card size - Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")



Thanks for stopping by today

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, love your cards, do you have a template for it. Much obliged
    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, love your cards, do you have a template for it. Much obliged
    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renee - I have to answer you this way, as the REPLY button has gone missing from my blog comments. I do not have a template, but that is a good idea. I know I will do more of these, so I will show a picture with measurements the next time. Thank you for the comment and idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, love your card, do you have a template for it.
    Many thanks
    Rene from OZx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!