Thursday 12 December 2019

Snowglobe Wobble Christmas Card

Hello my crafty friends

I had a big OOPS while making this card. It started out as a Circle Charm Pop Up, but things jammed in my die cutting machine and ... well there was a mess. But I already had the patterned paper attached to the inside and I was committed. 




I didn't want to just toss the card, so I carefully snipped away the front circle and the mangled bits, and peeled up the snow globe sticker. After adhering the sticker to cream card stock and fussy cutting it, I attached it through what is now a circular aperature/window on the card front. To make the card a little more interactive, I attached the snow globe with a hand made wobble!




There is a signing block below the snow globe.






All in all, the card turned out just fine, which was a relief.



Note - I made my own Action Wobble inspired by Anne at Constantly Carding's YouTube Video, which you can see HERE.  I tweaked her directions a little to make it work better for me but they are surprisingly easy to make!

Supplies:

Confetti, red and white card stocks
Patterned paper, stickers and elements - Comfort and Joy, My Minds Eye
Hand made wobble
Snowflake punch - Martha Stewart
Stitched rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
1046 Circle Charm Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Circle dies - Hero Arts
Wink of Stella
1113 Love Charms (Stitched heart) - Karen Burnsiton

Card size - standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")


Thanks for stopping by today


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!