Thursday 5 December 2019

Christmas Gift Card Holder

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a Gift Card Holder that I made for our son ... last year! I didn't get it posted, so hung onto the photos until this year.


I have had this paper pack for several years - it has foiled areas that are SO pretty. The top hat was fussy cut from one of the papers in the pack.





There was this piece of patterned paper in the package and I liked the red foiled bits. So I added it to the front of the envelope, and we used a sharpie marker to write his name on it.


Supplies:
Tutorial from a YouTube video (Dawn's Stamping Thoughts), which you can find HERE
Patterned paper - Recollections
Stamps - MFT Stamps
1046 Circle Charm Pop-Up (Circles) - Karen Burniston

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!