Monday 30 December 2019

Vintage Truck Birthday Card Duo

Hello my crafty friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog and today I'm sharing two birthday cards I will be donating to my Mom's old nursing home. One of the reasons I purchased the Special Delivery shaker kit from Queen & Company, is that I knew the dies would work for non-shaker cards too. I like to include some masculine as well as feminine birthday cards each month along with the generic birthday cards. 


I added small strips of acetate behind the windows to resemble glass. When I was finished, I didn't like seeing the stripes through the windshield so I added a copic coloured piece of card stock on this card, covering up the acetate.


I was able to use up all the partial sheets that were in the 6 x 6" paper pad, so that made me happy.


On this card I added a balloon to the back of the truck.


Both cards are identical inside - using one of the stamps that came with the kit.


Supplies:
Truck dies - Special Delivery kit, Queen & Company
Burgundy, black, kraft and grey card stocks
Acetate scraps
Sakura white gel pen
Copic markers
Patterned paper - Autumn Crisp, American crafts
Stitched Vertical Strip dies - MFT Stamps
Happy Birthday die - Penny Black
Stitched Nested Label dies - Stampin' Up
1069 Explosion Pop Up (balloon and swirly doo) - Karen Burniston
Copics
Stamps inside from the kit

Card sizes - Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. awesome cards and perfect sentiment to go with the images

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!