Sunday 22 December 2019

'Merry' Card Duo

Hello my crafty friends

I have a pair of Christmas cards to share today, using up some of the bits and pieces from the Comfort & Joy patterned paper/sticker & element package I've been working on using up this year. Because I rarely post my cards in the same order I make them, on previous posts I mentioned using it up already. These two cards were made before those final ones but I chose not to re-arrange my blog posts at this busy time of year.


Grid dies are a great way to use up pretty paper scraps! 



The two elements were in the paper package, and I added some sparkle as well as Glitter Dots. The little inlaid heart/circle is from a Blueprints Die set and there is some sparkle on the white heart.



Here is a peek at the inside of the first card ...




For the second card, I used a Blueprints die set and a few more of the elements.




I love the Gumdrops (enamel dots) from Your Next Stamp and this sparkly green one was the perfect finishing touch.




Here is the inside of the second card:



Supplies:
Grid 4 (oval) - the Stamps of Life
Confetti and red card stocks
Patterned paper, elements and stickers - Comfort & Joy, My Minds Eye
Fun foam
Blueprints #29 - MFT Stamps
Sparkle paper (scrap)
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
May Harmony stamp - Hero Arts 
Wishing you stamp - Christmas Messages, Stampin' Up (retired)
Words on front - Snowglobe Sentiments, MFT Stamps
FT Banners - MFT Stamps
Winter Wonderland Sparkly Gum Drops - Your Next Stamp

Card sizes - standard A2, (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!