Thursday 19 December 2019

Reindeer Shaker Card and Two Tags

Hello my crafty friends

I did it! I used up this entire paper package/stickers and all but two of the printed elements this year! Since I generally hop from pad to pad, this year I challenged myself to choose three and only use those for my holiday cards. Other than my Light Up Surprise Ball Designer Challenge card, I stuck to my challenge, and made a dent in the other two packages. Looking at the Christmas embellishment bin and remaining holiday paper stack,  I won't be needing any new papers or stickers next year either.



While there is no shaker sound, sometimes it's fun to see what a shaker card looks like being shaken. I would have left the sound on so you could hear the micro beads - it's very satisfying - but the dogs barked at something and nobody needs to hear THAT.  So ... here you go! (You can also see the video larger HERE on my YouTube Channel)  






Here is a peek at the inside:



I had a look at the leftover snowflake print paper and a couple of the elements and decided to make a pair of holiday tags as well. 



Supplies:
Patterned paper and elements - Comfort and Joy, My Minds Eye
Acetate
Various filler
Black and white card stocks
Grid die - Stephanie Barnard
White shimmer card stock
Snowflake die - Special Delivery, Queen & Company
Stitched Rectangle die - Your Next Stamp
Mini Strips Christmas, stamp and die - Taylored Expressions

Card size - standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on using the entire pack, fabulous card and tags

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!