Wednesday 18 December 2019

Woodland Sticker Triple Flip Christmas Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing another interactive card using these cute woodland stickers. This time I used Karen Burniston's Triple Flip die set.


Here is a quick YouTube video for you so you can see the card in action.  There are detail shots below the video. NOTE, the videos on Blogger are quite small, so if you want to see it larger, click HERE


I added black glaze pen to their eyes and noses for some shine. I like that little detail - you just have to remember to let them sit for a bit for the glaze pen to set up or they will smear. Yes, ask me how I know that! Ha.



I didn't add much to my stash this year, but one thing I knew I wanted was the Sentiment Strips from Taylored Expressions. A whole bunch of sentiments on a single stamp, with a single coordinating die to neatly cut them into strips. Yeah! 


Here is a peek at the inside:



Since I was trying to use up the papers, I picked a scrap that had these partial wreaths on it and fussy cut them out to layer on the corner of my sentiment panel. 



This little guy was the last sticker on the sheet - I was able to use them up on my cards this year! Don't I love to use things up.



There were only a few scraps of the patterned paper, and a couple of the stickers and elements left. I used most of them up to make a couple of tags. I thought I was done, but when I looked at the scraps I knew I could squeeze one more card out of them.  So I pulled out my grid die and finished off the scraps with a shaker card that I will share tomorrow. Now there are only two small elements left that I will add to the Christmas Embellishment bin for another day.

Supplies:
Kraft, red and white card stocks
Stitched rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Patterned paper and elements - Comfort and Joy, My Minds Eye
1104 Triple Flip die set - Karen Burniston
Sentiment Strips Christmas stamp and die - Taylored Expressions
Stickers - Sticko
Bakers Twine
MISTI
Inside verse - More Merry Messages, Stampin' Up (retired)
Spectrum Noir Glitter Brush
Snowflake die - Special Deliver Queen & Company

Card size - Standard wide A2 (5.5 x 4.25")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!