Monday 2 December 2019

Snowglobe Christmas Lever Card

Hello my crafty friends

Since I have a HUGE stack of holiday themed patterned papers that I never seem to get through, this year I chose three packages to work with for my Christmas cards. Instead of hopping from paper stack to paper stack, I was hoping that by narrowing down my choices I would be able to make a dent in these three at least.

Today's card is a Lever Card, made using the Comfort & Joy paper package which also came with coordinating stickers and printed elements.


I stamped the words onto one of the glittered label stickers, and popped up the snow globe element with foam tape.



I added a couple more of the sparkly elements, and stamped a greeting to finish the card.



I'm happy to say that there is not much left of this paper package! I have some scraps that I can use and a full 12 x 12" sheet of buffalo plaid. I LOVE to use things up and it's looking like I'll be able to do that with this paper package this year.

Supplies:
Red card stock
Lever Card and Lever Card Layering Dies - Divinity Designs
Patterned paper and elements - Comfort & Joy, My Minds Eye
Fun Foam
Words on label - Snowglobe Greetings, MFT Stamps
Verse - Christmas Messages, Stampin' Up

Card size - Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!