Wednesday 4 December 2019

Christmas Hearts Pop Up Card

Hello my crafty friends

I have had this card finished for months, but wanted to wait until at least December to share it here on my blog.

I have SO much Christmas patterned paper - the stack is easily a foot high. So this year I tried something different. I pulled out this package, a Doodlebug one and a more traditional MME package to use for my holiday cards this year.  Normally I hop from pad to pad and I never seem to make a dent in them.


I kept the front nice and simple, since it's a Pop Up card and there is some fun going on inside. I added a sticker to the front (which is very sparkly) and a glittered die cut heart.





Here is a look at the inside where I used the Heart Pivot Panel by Karen Burniston. You get such dimension with these Pivot Panels! I added some cute hearts cut from scraps in the package, some glittered hearts and a couple of small fishtail banners with stamped greetings.

The circle on the right is where we will sign our names with a handwritten message.






I didn't add any sequins, Nuvo Drops or enamel dots because of all the sparkle in the paper and the gold glitter card stock. I also didn't add any foam tape so this dimensional card will mail for a single stamp!


Supplies:
Patterned paper and included stickers - Sugar Plum, My Minds Eye
Blue, white card stock
1088 Heart Pivot Panels - Karen Burniston
Gold glimmer card stock - Stampin' Up
Stitched circle  MFT Stamps
Stitched fishtail banner - MFT Stamps
Warmest Wishes - Snowglobe Sentiments, MFT Stamps

Card size 5 x 6", fits in a 5 x 7" envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Just wonderful. You do such a fantastic job at using your decorative papers. Thanks for giving me great ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!