Friday 6 December 2019

Rockin' Christmas Cabin Card

Hello my crafty friends

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog, and today I'm sharing what is probably my favourite card from this year. I used one of the patterned paper packages I've been working through and some of the included stickers and elements for this country cabin Christmas card.



YouTube video so you can see the Rockin' Rectangle in action:



I love the Rockin' Rectangle die set both with and without a window, and I chose to use a window on this card.



I added gold gel pen to each of the nail heads on the sleigh.



I chose not to add a frame to the inside window because it would become a catch point for the cabin. 



I added two trees from the Evergreen Pivot Panels and some shimmery snowbanks to the arm, and stamped greetings on scalloped die cut panels.




Supplies:
White and kraft card stocks
Patterned paper, elements and stickers - Comfort & Joy, My Minds Eye
1089 Rockin' Rectangle - Karen Burniston
Sakura gold gel pen
Stitched scalloped rectangle - Your Next Stamp
MISTI - My Sweet Petnuna
Merry Christmas - More Merry Messages, Stampin' Up (retired)
Snowflake punch - Martha Stewart
Gold Peel Off Snowflakes - Elizabeth Craft Designs
1062 Evergreen Pivot Panel - Karen Burniston
1006 Nature Edges - Karen Burniston
Glitter Paper Scrap

Card size - Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!