Tuesday 17 December 2019

Scottie Dog Christmas Cards

Hello my crafty friends

Yesterday I shared a set of 'Westie' gift tags I made for friends who have two adorable West Highland Terriers. But I wasn't ready to put the die away so die cut one Scottie dog from a sheet of Buffalo Plaid paper and I loved the look so much I cut a second one.

I cut the stitched frame panel twice as well, once from white shimmer card stock and once from regular white card stock. Then I alternated the pieces, so each card has some shimmer on the background.




The black noses got their shine from Glossy Accents.



Finally, here is a peek at the inside ...



The white bone was cut from white shimmer card stock for a little holiday shine.




These two cards have gone into my stash for next year, as my holiday cards have all been mailed.

Supplies for cards:
Dog, Scottie W/ Bone - BigZ die - Sizzix
Patterned paper - Comfort & Joy, My Minds Eye
White Shimmer Card Stock
Black, white and red card stocks
Glossy Accents
Stitched Panel Frame - MFT Stamps
Stitched snowflake die - Lawn Fawn
Sakura white gel pen
Mini Strips Holiday, stamps and die - Taylored Expressions
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Inside stamp - Stylish Sentiments Holiday, Papertrey Ink
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Staedtler Fine Point Markers
Thick bakers twine - stash
Card sizes - standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!