Sunday 29 December 2019

4 Panel Pop Up New Years Card

Hello my crafty friends

I love the foiled bits in this patterned paper package, so pulled it out to make a pop up New Years Card. I kept the front nice and simple, since the patterned paper is so pretty! I added the Happy New Year to a gold pearlized shadow, and a few gems for some shimmer & shine.





Here is a look at the inside with the fun pop up and gold numbers:



I like to have an extra New Years card on hand, in case we are invited somewhere in between Christmas and New Years. I generally don't add the year to these cards so that if I don't need it that year I can hang onto it until next year. When I cut the numbers from the gold shimmer card stock, I also cut a ONE. The end ZERO in 2020 is adhered with removable adhesive so I can peel that off and add the ONE if I don't need the card this year.



I loved this circle burst background die that is included with the 3D Pop Up Drop-Ins die set (which I call a 4 Panel Pop Up) and I was tickled that the Circle Burst stamps and dies from Your Next Stamp work so well with it!



Into the stash with this one for now.

Supplies:
3D Pop Up Drop-Ins - Stephanie Barnard, the Stamps of Life
Happy New Year die - Stephanie Barnard, the Stamps of Life
Navy and white card stocks
Gold pearlized card stock
Number dies - Sizzix BigZ dies by Stampin' Up
Circle Burst stamp - Your Next Stamp
Hexagon dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs]
Jelly Gems - Queen & Company
Patterned paper - Brightly Gleaming, Stampin' Up

Card size - standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")



Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!