Saturday 21 December 2019

Rustic Snowman 4 Panel Pop Up Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a Christmas card I actually made back in August. I knew the 3D Pop Up Drop-Ins die would work well for this 12 x 12" paper, in fact it works great for lots of different larger patterns!  For the card front I added a fussy cut mug image from a different sheet in the package, and a white embossed greeting.


Some of the papers have lovely foiled accents.


Here is where I used the 3D Pop Up Drop-Ins die. It would have been impossible to get these three cute snowmen onto an A2 card otherwise.


In order to keep the snowman scene inside uncluttered, I added the signing block onto the back. 



Supplies:
Patterned paper - Warm Wishes, Recollections (old)
3-d Pop Up Drop In - Stephanie Barnard
Stitched Rectangle - Your Next Stamp
Wink of Stella
Sakura Black Glaze Pen
Washi Tape Sentiments and Die set - Your Next Stamp
White embossing powder

Card size - A2  (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!