Wednesday 31 January 2024

Pop Up Mini Slim Valentine Card

I'm sharing a Mini Slimline Valentine card today - that I actually made for my hubby. 🥰. I kept the front fairly simple, cutting the sunburst from heart patterned paper then adding some foiled stickers to the centre heart. I figure since I'm giving this to him on Valentine's Day, I didn't also need to add a Happy Valentine's Day to the card front. I'll be saying it to him as I give him the card anyway. 


Inside I used ephemera from my stash, that I've had for so long I have no idea when or where I got it, or who makes it! But there is really only one person I could use this 'I'm Yours' piece for, and it's what actually inspired the whole card. I have it popped up on Karen Burniston's Twist Flower Pop Up, which I have really been enjoying since I got it a few months ago.


I really like all the dimension you get with this easy-to-assemble die set, and that it works in so many different card sizes. I'll write him a personal message on the white heart on the lower right.


Yep - I'm his, and he has to keep me. No refunds or returns, right? 😂


Supplies used:
Heart Sunburst Mini Slimline die - Kat Scrappiness
Patterned paper on front - Love Notes, Echo Park
Patterned paper inside - unknown (old, from my stash)
Mini Slim Scalloped rectangle - Divinity Designs
Ephemera. inside - old and unknown
Stickers - old, from my stash
Nested heart dies - Hero Arts
Washi Tape - Doodlebug 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!