Sunday 28 January 2024

Chevron Birthday Card Trio


I pulled out a 6x6" patterned paper pad to have a flip through it and see what inspired me. There is no information printed on the front packaging, and I have no idea where I found or bought this paper pad! I liked all but one of the prints - this chevron one. Not sure why it didn't appeal to me, probably because it didn't go with any of the other prints in the package. I pulled out both sheets and had to decide whether or not to keep/use them. Finally I realized they would work well for masculine birthday cards and this is what I came up with.


After my card fronts were done, I went flipping through my zippered binder where I have baseball card holders and store miscellaneous ephemera etc. There I found these cute succulents, which I believe were a gift from a friend. I pulled out four of them and added them to my card fronts with foam tape. Below you can see what I did inside, stamping a sentiment and adding a fussy cut chevron flag to the upper corner.

Done - and now I have three more birthday cards to donate to my Mom's old nursing home.


Supplies used:
Patterned paper - unknown, no information on the packaging
Happy Birthday Many Ways - Catherine Pooler
Inside sentiment - Large Birthday, Technique Tuesday
Cactus ephemera - stash


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!