Wednesday 17 January 2024

January 2024 Sheetload of Cards


Today I'm sharing my cards using the January 2024 Sheetload of Cards. This was another fun one and one I'll likely use again. I have a walkthrough of my cards on YouTube:   


I didn't use any full sheets, but instead several different partial ones the package and it was good to use them up. The papers and elements are from Doodlebug and I've had them for a couple of years. I love the bright cheery colours!


Here is a look at the inside of one card but they were all done the same using a Catherine Pooler stamp set. I'll be donating these birthday cards to my Mom's old nursing home.


Supplies used:
Patterned paper - Love Notes, Doodlebug
Red dot paper - unknown
Ephemera - Love Notes, Doodlebug
Eat Cake - Simple Strips Birthday Stamp & Die, Taylored Expressions
White embossing powder
Mini Strips Birthday, stamp & die - Taylored Expressions
Other words from my envelope (shown in the video)
Black pen
Pops of Color, Rudolph Red - Scrapbook .com
Inside sentiment - Everybody Say Happy, Catherine Pooler
Heart punch - Stampin' Up


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!