Tuesday 16 January 2024

'Bee Happy' Kit Card


I am still having fun with the 'Bee Happy' cardmaking kit by Paper Rose and today I'm sharing the 7th card made with it. I used a Kraft card base for this one along with a Kraft A2 envelope from my stash.

There were so many punch outs in the kit and I loved that I could use multiples on a card without feeling like I would run out of them before I ran out of the paper. This card has a cluster of honeycomb, cream & sugar pots, a honey stick and of course ... bees! 


Inside I added some paper scraps and a stamped sentiment that I have had for a long time as well as a gold foiled bee sticker. I also added a couple of bee stickers to the envelope front and I love how it looks on the Kraft!


 One more card ready to send out for Happy Mail!

Supplies used:
Narrow gold foil tape - Amazon .ca
Stickles
Glitter Dots - Ecstasy Crafts
Gold foiled bee stickers - Amazon .ca
Front sentiment - More Essential Sentiments, MFT Stamps
Inside sentiment - Pursuit of Happiness, Stampin' Up (old)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!