Tuesday 23 January 2024

Deer In Forest Birthday Card


The Grassy Grove bundle (Stampin' Up) is a set that I added to my Wish List as soon as it came out. Every time a new catalogue arrived I would look at it and second guess myself before adding it to my order.  Finally, in October, I wondered what the problem was.  Did I want it because I would get a lot of use out of it or did I just like to look at cards that others made with it?

Once I figured out it was the former, I ordered it and I am SO happy I did! This was my first play with it and I have a page of other ideas in my notebook. It's going to be great for masculine cards for sure, and this one is going to our Brother In Law for his January birthday.


Below is a peek at the inside, using stamps from the Grassy Grove bundle and a sentiment by Catherine Pooler. 



Supplies used:
Patterned paper - 6 x 6" Water Color Landscape 1.0, Paper Rose
Grassy Grove bundle - Stampin' Up
Everybody Say Happy Sentiments - Catherine Pooler
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Blending sponge - Tim Holtz
Pops of Color, Copper - Scrapbook.com

3 comments:

  1. Love it! (I used your WTF idea for my son's birthday card, he LOVED it!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you could use that idea. Hope you spelled FORTY correctly, instead of the way I did 😩

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!