Tuesday 2 January 2024

Pop Up Thank You Card


Today's card share is a Thank You card - I just love that little girl holding flowers image on the patterned paper. I am going to work on using up this paper package - and the chipboard elements since I've had them both for a couple of years. 

I stamped the sentiment (Stampin' Up) right on the scalloped panel, then added Pops of Color and stickles glitter glue for a little shine.


Here is the inside which features Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop Up, strips of patterned paper and some coordinating chipboard stickers. This card will be hand delivered, so I don't have to worry about bulk and extra postage.


I love all the lift you get with the Katherine Label Pop Up but it's quick and easy to assemble.


Supplies used:
5 x 7" Lacy Layers - Waffle Flower
Patterned paper - Circle of Love 8 x 8" - Stamperia
Chipboard elements - Stamperia
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Sentiment on front - Happy Thoughts, Stampin' Up
Inside sentiment - Good Feelings, Stampin' Up
Circles Crosshatch dies - Karen Burniston
Pops of Color, Icicle - Scrapbook .com
Washi Tape
5 x 7 card blank and envelope

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!