Sunday 14 January 2024

Two Floral Birthday Cards


Today I'm sharing two birthday cards made to donate to my Mom's old nursing home. One is a standard A2 and the other is a 5 x 7". I wanted the larger size card so I could get all of that adorable image of the little girl holding a bouquet of flowers.

While I'm working at using up this package of patterned paper, I'm finding most of the prints are too large for cardmaking. 


The butterflies and other pieces were fussy cut from one of the 12 x 12" sheets in the package.


Here is a peek at the inside of one card ... both cards were done the same.



Supplies used:
Patterned paper - Circle of Love, Stamperia
Stickles
Stitched Nested Label dies - Stampin' Up
Sentiments - Handwritten Happiness, MFT Stamps

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!