Monday 22 January 2024

Bright Birthday Cards


Welcome to Masculine Card Monday here on my blog!

Today I'm sharing the final birthday cards made with this patterned paper pack. I've had it for years and there were a bunch of partial sheets left so I decided to use it up! You can find the other cards HERE and HERE.

On these cards I added a die cut Happy Birthday circle backed with more of the patterned paper as well as matted scrap paper strips and the card fronts were finished.


Inside I used the same stamp as last weeks and these cards will also be donated to my Mom's old nursing home.

Supplies used:
Patterned paper - unknown, old from my stash
Pops of Color
Happy Birthday - Stylish Sentiments Birthday, Papertrey Ink
Sentiment inside - In & Out Birthday, Taylored Expressions
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Happy Birthday circle die - the Stamps of Life

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!