Monday 29 January 2024

Seven Masculine Birthday Cards


Welcome to Masculine Card Monday here on my blog!

Back in September I pulled out this retired 6x6" paper pad as I knew there would be some strips to use up.  I decided to use those strips and create another August Sheetload of Cards, 😊 making masculine birthday cards for donating to my Mom's old nursing home.  Then I made the pop up Thanksgiving cards (see those HERE) and I was able to use up the remainder of the paper pad!

Once again, I didn't get these cards posted in September because of sharing various holiday cards, but I can finally share them.

I'm still loving the August 2023 Sheetload of cards. but these ones were made back when it was still fresh in my mind. Pretty much every paper pad I pulled out, I could see that sketch working for - especially since I have so many 2 x 6" paper strips leftover in most of my 6x6" paper pads!

Using up the remainder of this paper pad makes me SO happy. Note - one of the front panels is slightly smaller than the others because I was working with partial sheets - I used what I had and it worked out just fine.  

Once I had my patterned paper all cut and assembled, I went poking around in my dies to see what would work as masculine embellishments and I really like that long Happy Birthday stamp which I've had for years.


Here is a peek at the inside ... they were all done the same inside.


Supplies used:
                                             August 2023 Sheetload of Cards
Patterned paper - 6 x 6" Pumpkin Spice, Pink & Main
Bike stamp & die - Fun On Wheels - Stampin' Up
Dragonfly die - Lovely Layers Bugs - Honey Bee Stamps
Forest Trees - Echo Park
Music notes - Paper Rose
Happy Birthday - Perennial Birthday, Stampin' Up
Catherine Pooler coloured Inks

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!