Wednesday 10 January 2024

Peeking Animal Birthday Cards


I have a lot of patterned paper. A LOT. And most of it is old but I'm making an effort to USE UP as much of it as I can. I'm also being realistic about the sheets that I hang onto because they came in the package or paper pad but I doubt I will ever use. I hope to cull a whole bunch of those 'ugly' papers in 2024. 

When looking for something else, I pulled out this 12 x 12" patterned paper package that I have used off and on for several years. There were lots of partial sheets and scraps so I decided to see if I could actually use it up. And I did! Today I'm sharing the first group of cards I made with the papers and I'll be donating these birthday cards to my Mom's old nursing home.


I haven't used these fun animal stamps for a very long time, and while I don't normally enjoy colouring I pulled out my alcohol markers and did some basic colouring on these ones. I think they make such cheerful cards! Below is the inside, with all the cards being done the same.


I'll be sharing another set of birthday cards using this paper next week.


Supplies:
Patterned paper - boy something, unknown
Pops of Color
Happy Birthday - Stylish Sentiments Birthday, Papertrey Ink
Sentiment inside - In & Out Birthday, Taylored Expressions
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Critters & Party Hats - Look Whose Talking, Taylored Expressions
Dot Stamp - Stamps by Judith
Alcohol markers

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!