Thursday 4 January 2024

Gnome & Sunflowers Slimline Card

 
This is the third card I'm sharing made with the Bee Happy cardmaking kit from Paper Rose. As you can see, this one is a Slimline card and will be perfect to send out for Happy Mail! The lower patterned paper as well as the mat inside uses the leftover Basic Grey paper that I used on an earlier card with this kit. 

The circle dies and the 'hi' are from Picket Fence Studios - a great die set for Slimline cards that I get a lot of use out of. Colour was added to the 'hi' using alcohol markers.


The elements were attached with both thin and regular height foam tape for a little dimension, and I added some Stickles & Glitter Dots for shine.  


Here is a peek at the inside. The gold foiled bee sticker was adhered to white cardstock and fussy cut. That way I could add it to the fishtail banner with thin foam tape. I left lots of white space to write a personal message.


Supplies used:
Stickles
Nuvo Glaze
Gold foil bee stickers - stash
Slimline die cutting system - Picket Fence Studios (Word & Circles)
Black gem stickers - Dazzles
Alcohol markers

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!