Thursday 25 January 2024

Dog Themed Birthday Cards


As I work on my cards, I keep track of the supplies I'm using for each card in a notebook. That way I know what I've used when I finally take the photos and write up the blog post. When I was finished with this notebook I looked at the dogs on the cover and thought they would make a cute card. Grabbing a circle punch, I punched out the images and these are the cards I came up with ... a Slimline card and an A2 card. Both will be donated to my Mom's old nursing home.

First up is an A2 sized card. The embossing folder is many years old and I thought it would make a good background for the popped up dog elements.


Here is a peek at the inside, with a stamped greeting and some washi tape.


The second card is a Slimline card and I was able to fit 5 of the punched circles on the front! 


The inside is pretty much the same as the first card. I was happy to be able to put that notebook cover to good use and I'm sure they will bring a smile to the residents.



Supplies used:
Plaid patterned paper - Duo, Traditional Tartan & Rustic Wood
Circle punch - Stampin' Up
Embossing Folder - Happy Birthday, Cuttlebug
Front sentiments - possibly MFT Stamps
Washi tape - Doodlebug
Everybody Say Happy Sentiments - Catherine Pooler
Catherine Pooler Inks

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!