Wednesday 3 January 2024

A Dozen Birthday Cards


I think I made these cards back in September, based on the August '23 Sheetload of cards. (Which is a favourite for sure!) The post got bumped because of Thanksgiving cards, then Halloween, then Christmas cards ... so today is the day I'm finally sharing them! I used an old 6x6" patterned paper pad that I had decided I'd hung onto for too long and created these cards for my Mom's old nursing home.


I managed to use up what was left of the paper pad, and a lot of the strips that were leftover from previous cards. I love using up paper pads so that made me happy.


Some have a rainbow holographic cardstock mat behind the stamped sentiment and others have the greeting stamped on a white rectangle that was adhered to the angled strip.


Here is a peek at the insid of the last group. 



Supplies used:
Patterned paper - Party Day 6x6", Crate Paper
Happy Birthday To You stamp - Essential Birthday Sentiments,LDRS
Narrow gold tape - Amazon .ca
Birthday Wishes stamp - Lots of Birthday2Stamp - the Stamps of Life
Rainbow Holographic cardstock - Recollections
Dog - Paper Smooches
Silk Microfine Glitter - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Mini MISTI
Celebrate - Letter It Birthday, Ranger
Nuvo Drops - Sugared Almond and Dark Walnut
Catherine Pooler coloured inks

2 comments:

  1. You are truly an inspiration!
    They are lovely cards. I’m sure the nursing home is greatly appreciative.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!