Monday 1 January 2024

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to all my crafty friends! 

I decided to start 2024 off on my blog with a New Years Card. I love how sparkly it is - perfect for ringing in a new year.  I started with a glossy printed cardstock panel by Hunkydory, then I embossed it with a fireworks embossing folder. After matting this panel with rainbow holographic cardstock I added it to the front of a white card base. 

Adding the Celebrate (a die by Karen Burniston) cut from the same holographic cardstock my card front was finished.


I had ordered a few new goodies back in early November, and this Happy New Year stamp set by Pink & Main is one of them. I really liked the large size of the sentiments, and I didn't have much in the way of New Year stamps. 


I wish you all the very best for 2024.

Card Supplies:
Patterned card stock - Mirri Card, Time to Celebrate - Hunkydory
Rainbow Holographic cardstock - Recollections
Embossing Folder - Firework Trio - Altenew
Celebrate die - Karen Burnikston
Happy New Year - Pink & Main
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
5 x 7" Card blank and envelope

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!