Thursday 18 January 2024

Honey Bee Card for Happy Mail


Today I'm sharing the eighth card using Paper Roses "Bee Happy" cardmaking kit. I know I have been posting a lot of cards with this kit lately, but I wanted to USE the kit and not just make a couple of cards and then put it away. I've done that before, and you know the saying "out of sight, out of mind?" Yeah. I don't want to pull out a half used kit in 3 years and wonder why I didn't just use it up at the time. Ha.

The foiled bee sticker is from my stash, and was attached to white card stock then fussy cut. That way I could pop it up with foam tape. I also added a little colour with alcohol markers and was happy with how it turned out.

The main panel actually uses a paper from Basic Grey that I've had for years. It worked so well with the kit I pulled it out to use with the cards. After embossing with the honeycomb embossing folder I rubbed gold Lunar Paste over the panel with my finger. It's hard to capture the shimmer in photos.


Below is a peek at the inside, where there is lots of room to write a personal message.


One more look ...



Supplies used:
Honeycomb Frenzy embossing folder - Sizzix
Stickles glitter glue
Narrow gold foil tape - Amazon .ca
Gold Lunar Paste
Gold foiled bee sticker - Amazon .ca
Alcohol markers

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!