Tuesday 9 January 2024

Wobbling Gnome Card


This is the 5th card I'm sharing made with the Bee Happy cardmaking kit by Paper Rose. The background panel was trimmed to fit my wide A2 card, then I embossed it with the honeycomb folder.  



The gnome element was attached with an Action Wobble so he bobs and wobbles around - so fun! I added some Stickles glitter glue onto the gnome for some sparkle and then a few glitter dots on the card as well.


Here is a peek at the inside - I added some paper strips and a stamped sentiment with a foiled bee sticker. There is a sticker on the envelope as well.


 One more look ...


Supplies used:
Embossing folder - Honeycomb Frenzy, Sizzix
Stickles glitter glue
Nuvo Glaze
Action Wobble
Fluttering By Sentiments - Waffle Flower
More Essential Sentiments - MFT Stamps
Catherine Pooler inks
Glitter Dots - Ecstasy Crafts
Foiled bee stickers - Amazon .ca
Dots & Scallops Rectangles - Catherine Pooler

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!