Tuesday 30 January 2024

'Sunflowers & Bees' Birthday Card


Today I'm sharing the 5 x 7" birthday card made for my Sister In Law. It's the 9th card I've made with Paper Roses' Bee Happy cardmaking kit & all the papers and ephemera came in the kit.

I used a subtle texture embossing folder on the yellow/grey panel, narrow gold foil tape and Stickles glitter glue for additional sparkle. Also, I added those glitter dot stickers for shine but no bulk.


Here is a look at the inside, with the sentiment stamped on a white panel and two gold foil bee stickers. I added one of those bees onto the envelope as well.


Supplies used:
Tasteful Textile embossing folder - Stampin' Up
Narrow gold tape - Amazon
Glitter dots - Ecstasy Crafts
Gold foil bee stickers - Amazon .ca
Inside Out Birthday - Catherine Pooler
Stickles glitter glue
5 x 7" Card blank and envelope

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!