Sunday 21 January 2024

Daisy Birthday Cards


There are not many sheets left in a package I've had for years, so I pulled out a few of the sheets and used the August Sheetload for the layout. The daisy's are made with two different sized daisy punches that I've also had for years. 

I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock then used another older punch to punch them out. 


I punched the daisy's from white card stock then lightly sponged light blue ink in the centre's. Once they were layered with thin foam tape (two large daisies and two medium for each card) I added Pops of Color in the centres for some shine.  The sentiment piece was then popped up with regular height foam tape.


I stamped a sentiment on a white panel, added a couple of fishtail banners cut from the scrap papers then added the panels inside the cards. I was happy to use up some more of that paper (there are only two sheets left!) and I have four more cards ready to donate to my Mom's old nursing home!

Supplies used:
Patterned paper - Hello Happiness, Taylored Expressions
Daisy punches - Stampin' Up
Pops of Color, Icicle - Scrapbook .com
Small blending brushes
Hexagon punch - Stampin' Up
Sentiments - Large Birthday, Technique Tuesday

 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!