Friday 12 January 2024

'Sending Happy Thoughts' Card


Welcome to Fun Fold Friday here on my blog!

Today I'm sharing the 6th card using Paper Roses' 'Bee Happy' cardmaking kit. This one is a 5 x 7" card and has a fun pop up inside. The gold foiled bee stickers were adhered to white cardstock and fussy cut so I could pop them up with foam tape. I knew I wanted a bold sentiment on the front, so this one by Concord & 9th worked perfectly. The patterned paper is from the kit and were actually leftover strips from previous cards. 


Here is a look at the inside, where I used Karen Burniston's Paper Frames Pop Up. 


I used the included layering dies to die cut portions of the patterned paper for the centre decorations, and added a foiled bee sticker that was attached to white card stock then fussy cut.


Here is a view looking at the card from the top.



Supplies used:
Narrow gold foil tape - Amazon .ca
Stickles glitter glue
Large Hello dies - Everyday Sayings, Concord & 9th
Inside sentiment - Happy Thoughts, Stampin' Up
5 x 7" Card base and envelope

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!