Sunday 7 January 2024

'Birthday Wishes' Card Duo


I am determined to USE UP this paper and the coordinating chipboard elements. I didn't realize when I ordered them (entirely my fault) that they were chipboard pieces and not cardstock. So I find them pretty bulky for cards going through the mail and I haven't been using them enough.


These 4 x 6" cards were quick and easy to make and I like the soft look to them. The labels are an older die set from Stampin' Up and I still love them. These will be going to my Mom's old nursing home with my monthly donation of 25 birthday cards. Since they are hand delivered, I'm free to use bulky elements like the chipboard and foam tape!

For inside the cards, I added a panel of the patterned paper since it's light enough to stamp on and for the staff to write their personal message on. 


Supplies:
Patterned paper - Circle of Love, 12 x 12" - Stamperia
Chipboard elements - Stamperia
Stitched Nested Labels - Stampin' Up
Sentiment stamps - Birthday Cheer, Papertrey Ink
Pops of Colour - Icicle, Scrapbook .com

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!