Monday 15 January 2024

Fuzzy Sticker Birthday Cards


Welcome to Masculine Card Monday here on my blog!

Last week I shared a group of birthday cards made to donate to my Mom's old nursing home. I  wanted to use up that paper package so made these cards as well. I pulled out some (decades old!!!) fuzzy stickers and added them to the cards as a focal element.


I was happy with how these cards turned out and I think they will make the residents smile.


Below you can see the inside with all the cards done the same.


I'll share the final cards using this paper next week.


Supplies used:
Patterned paper - boy something, unknown
Pops of Color
Happy Birthday - Stylish Sentiments Birthday, Papertrey Ink
Sentiment inside - In & Out Birthday, Taylored Expressions
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Alcohol markers
Fuzzy stickers - Sandylion (old, from my stash)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!