Friday 2 February 2024

'You Are My Sunshine' Pop Up Card


Welcome to Fun Fold Friday here on my blog!

Today I'm sharing my 10th card made with Paper Roses' BEE HAPPY card making kit. For this one I pulled out Karen Burniston's Circle Charm Pop Up which is another one of my favourite KB dies. I also brought in some gold foiled bee stickers from my stash and Glitter Dots for a little sparkle. 



Using the included circle dies in the set, I cut one from acetate and then a second circle frame, snipping off the side tabs as I only needed the tabs for the front piece. These tabs are what connects the circles together as Karen Burniston explains in her assembly video. I added two gold foiled bee stickers and three Glitter Dots to the acetate and I like how they look like they are floating. The ephemera and sentiment were in the BEE HAPPY kit.



Supplies used:
Dots & Scallops Dies - Catherine Pooler
White pearl cardstock
Acetate
Gold foiled bee stickers - Amazon .ca
Glitter Dots - Ecstasy Crafts

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!