Thursday 22 February 2024

Three Rainbow Dog Birthday Cards


I couldn't help myself. I saw these rainbow dog note cards on Amazon when we were visiting Arizona and they practically leapt into my shopping cart! 😂  I thought the price point was decent for 20 cards & envelopes as well as the coordinating envelope seals. I have a YouTube video on my thought process, more ideas and how I made these 5 x 7" cards, which were my first play with the note cards.


As I said in the video, the cards are listed as 4 x 6" cards that come packaged in a box. Instead they are more like 3.75 x 5.75" and arrived in a cello bag - NOT a box. The cards are heavily plasticized on the front and they are nice and sturdy so none were damaged in shipment, thank goodness.

This card is for our (almost) daughter-in-law - it reminds me of their smiling Phoebe dog and I think she will get a kick out of it.


Here is a peek at the inside of the cards, which were all done the same.



Supplies used:
Rainbow note cards, Mr. Lucky Artwork - Amazon .com
Patterned paper - Guilded Ink, Recollections
Rainbow Holographic cardstock - Recollections
Anything But Basic Birthday Wishes - MFT Stamps
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Glitter Dots - Ecstasy Crafts
Inside stamps - Big Happy Sentiments, Catherine Pooler

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!