Sunday 25 February 2024

Cute Little Gift Boxes!


I loved the Candy Hearts Box die set by Karen Burniston when it was released back in December, but didn't get it until recently. Definitely not in time to use it for Valentine's Day but I LOVE boxes and Gift Card Holders so I had to play with it right away. The die comes with basic shape dies so you can create a window in the front of your box and back it with acetate, and some cute candy heart dies as well. I have a walkthrough of my first play with the die set on YouTube!   


I LOVE how versatile this die set is going to be - and when I cut it out of double sided paper I was even happier with it. The floral boxes will be for Mother's Day and I'm looking forward to decorating them. For the blue marbled box I added a stitched rectangle with notches cut in the top with scissors to hold a bracelet.


I made this as a gift for a friend, and will be adding her name to the fishtail banner.



Supplies used:
Patterned paper - Guilded ink - Recollections
Stitched Rectangle #2 dies - Pink & Main
Ephemera - Woodland Stories, Little Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!