Tuesday 27 February 2024

Six Birthday Cards made with Journal Cards


Several years ago I found some crazy good deals on packages of Project Life kits - journal cards for pocket scrapbooking. They come with both 2x3" cards and 4x6" ones - and I bought the kits to use for cardmaking. Mostly for my nursing home donation cards. The trouble is, I keep forgetting to use them!

When I pulled this package out I realized I could actually finish this one off & these are the cards I came up with. The journal cards were mounted to 4x6" folded card bases and then I added various embellishments. Some have stamped greetings popped up with foam tape since the cards are hand delivered and I don't have to worry about bulk. I also added die cut & punched stars on two of the cards.


The balloon ones were actually journal cards with a background I didn't like. So I fussy cut the balloons out and popped them up on two journal cards with lots of white space in the center.


Supplies used:
4 x 6" journal cards, 'This & That' - Project Life
Happy Birthday - Succulent Sentiments, Ellen Hutson
Yellow Bakers Twine
Stickles glitter glue
Little Something Sentiments - Catherine Pooler
Everybody Say Happy Sentiments - Catherine Pooler
Stitched star dies - the Stamps of Life
Stacking star dies - Honey Bee
Star Punch - old, from my stash

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!