Sunday 18 February 2024

February 2004 Sheetload of Cards

Today I'm sharing my cards made with this month's Sheetload of Cards. This one is similar to a Sheetload from last year, except this one is for an A2 sized card where the previous one was for a 5 x 7". I really enjoyed doing both of them!

As usual, I made mine into birthday cards that I can donate to my Mom's old nursing home. I kept right to the sketch this time around, and thought that this peeking dog stamp (Catherine Pooler) would work perfectly on the semi circle. I went over the dog noses with Nuvo Glaze so they are raised and shiny. 😊

Here is a peek at the inside - and I did all of them the same.


Supplies used:
Patterned paper - 6x6" Cream & Sugar, Doodlebug
Peeking Pets - Catherine Pooler
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Circle dies - Hero Arts
Happy Birthday - Happy Birthday Many Ways, Catherine Pooler
Inside stamp - Everybody Say Happy. Sentiments, Catherine Pooler
Dot stamp - Stamps by Judith
Nuvo Glaze
MISTI

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!