Monday 26 February 2024

Eight Birthday Cards Using Leftovers


After creating TWO sets of Cards using the November 2021 Sheetload of Cards (shared HERE and HERE) I decided to just go for it and finish off the 6x6" paper pad. I ended up with another 8 Birthday Cards I can donate to my Mom's old nursing home, used up a paper pad (YAY) and used up a bunch of older embellishments too. Win Win WIN!

There were lots of narrow strips left in the package so I was able to use those up as well with this layout. The embellishments had been in my stash for years, the Peel-Off sticker ones were adhered to double sided adhesive and sprinkled with Silk Microfine Glitter then coloured with Tombow markers & fussy cut. This was a technique we did a lot at Elizabeth Craft Designs!


This last card used up the final paper strips/scraps. 😊


Supplies used:
Patterned paper - 6x6" Reunion, My Minds Eye (old, from my stash)
Double Stitched Circles - Divinity Designs
Everybody Say Happy Sentiments - Catherine Pooler
Catherine Pooler inks
STASHBUSTER!! went through my embellishment binder pockets for the candles (the Stamps of Life??) and Peel off Balloon Stickers & glitter (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Happy Birthday Many Ways - Catherine Pooler
Birthday Wishing - Colorado Craft Co
Pops of Color - Scrapbook.com
Girl w/ balloons - unknown
Large Bronze Butterfly - unknown (old, from my stash)
Shimmer Spray

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!