Friday 23 February 2024

'Hello' Shutter Card


Welcome to Fun Fold Friday here on my blog!

Today I'm sharing my 12th card made using Paper Roses BEE HAPPY Cardmaking Kit. I made a Shutter Card using dies from Lawn Fawn and also added a couple of gold foiled bee stickers.


You slide off the belly band then open the side flaps to reveal the sunflower ephemera inside the shutter. I haven't made a Shutter Card since December, so it was fun to pull the dies out again.


I'm getting pretty close to finishing off that kit - and I sure have enjoyed it.

Supplies used:
Shutter Card die set - Lawn Fawn
Shutter Card Add On - Lawn Fawn
Gold foil bee sticker - Amazon .ca
Catherine Pooler Coloured Inks
White circle - leftover from an old card kit
Fluttering By sentiments - Waffle Flower
Tasteful Labels - Stampin' Up
Glitter Dots - Ecstasy Crafts

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!