Thursday 8 February 2024

Valentine Heart Flip Card

The last card I made with this heart flip die set was a Thanksgiving card (see that one HERE) so with Valentine's Day coming up I decided to bring it out again. Because those cute little bees are paper pieced and I wanted to pop them up with foam tape, I have a YouTube video showing my process.  


Of course the card started with the patterned paper, which is an older one by Doodlebug. 


The holographic cardstock for the bee wings give the card so much shine! ❤️



Supplies used:
SL Heart Essential die set - Studio Light
Patterned paper - Sweet Things - Doodlebug
Rainbow Holographic cardstock - Recollections
Honey Bees Paper Piecing - Honey Bee Stamps
Circle - Tasteful Label Dies, Stampin' Up
Happy Valentine's Day - Sending Love, Waffle Flower
Sweet Sentiments - MFT Stamps
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Scrap of white pearl cardstock
Wink of Stella
Mirrored Heart confetti - Kat Scrappiness


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!