Friday 9 February 2024

"Love Is In The Air" Half Shutter Card


Welcome to Fun Fold Friday here on my blog!

Last month I had pulled out this Half Shutter die set (Divinity Designs) to create a plant themed  birthday card for a friend. I went ahead and die cut a couple of Half Shutter card bases using the largest die, thinking that would save me some time when I wanted to make another one. When I saw this cute cut-apart on the patterned paper, I looked through those bases and found a teal one that would work with the colours in the paper ... and this is what I came up with.


I added a second cut-apart as a signing block on the inside, and stamped a sentiment on a crosshatch oval. This card is meant to be February Happy Mail rather than a Valentine 😊



Supplies used:
Patterned paper and Cut aparts - Love Notes, Echo Park
Red glitter brush marker - Scrapbook .com
Wink of Stella
Mirrored Hearts - Kat Scrappiness
Sentiment - Happy Thoughts - Stampin' Up
Ovals Crosshatch - Karen Burniston

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!