Monday 19 February 2024

Six Sheetload Birthday Cards

Last week I shared six cards made with an older patterned paper pad and the November 2021 Sheetload of Cards. When I was finished those cards, I looked at the papers and just started cutting a second set of cards!  You can see the first set of cards HERE.

Once again, after adhering all the patterned paper panels to my card bases, I went hunting through my embellishment binder to see what I had that would work for decorating. All of these had been made several years ago so it felt good to get them out and onto cards. I always loved 'Poppy the Owl', which is a retired die from when Karen Burniston was with Elizabeth Craft Designs.


These butterflies were made with Peel Off Stickers and Elizabeth Craft Designs Silk Microfine Glitter. It was a technique we used a lot back when I was on Karen B's Design Team with ECD. Once buffed onto the adhesive, you could use water based markers to colour the glitter. 


Below is a peek at the inside - all of the cards were done the same.


By this time it looks like I could actually use up the paper pad, so I made one more set of cards - not using a Sheetload this time - and will share those next week.


Supplies used:
Patterned paper - 6x6" Reunion, My Minds Eye (old, from my stash)
Poppy the Owl - Karen Burniston (retired)
Bird/branch - punch from Stampin' Up
Large branch - probably cut with my old Cricut
Butterflies & glitter, Peel off stickers Elizabeth Craft Designs
Leaves - Elizabeth Craft Designs (retired)
Embosslit flower - Sizzix (old)
Cool Tag Banner Sentiments - Your Next Stamp
Everybody Say Happy Sentiments - Catherine Pooler
Mini Misti
Catherine Pooler coloured inks

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!