Tuesday 6 February 2024

Birthday Flip-Its Card with Hidden Panel


Back in November I made my first Flip-Its card with a hidden panel (or extra flap). I had seen Stephanie Barnard from the Stamps of Life make one and since I love Flip-Its cards I had to make one right away. Well in preparation for that YouTube video (see it HERE) I had cut this one from white card stock. I finally got it finished and this is what I came up with.



I pulled out this older patterned paper from Taylored Expressions to finish the card using the layering dies that are included in the Circle Flip-Its. When you open the card you can see that there is another panel to lift ...


... and here is a look at the card fully open. There is so much extra room for a personal greeting when you use the dies this way!


Supplies used:
Circle Flip-Its - Sizzix, SOL
Double Stitched circles - Divinity Designs
Patterned paper - Hello Happiness, Taylored Expressions
Birthday Cheer - Papertrey Ink
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Stardust pen - Sakura
Glitter Dots - Ecstasy Crafts


3 comments:

  1. How do you add the extra panel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did link the video in the description, but here it is again. It's for a Thanksgiving card, but the technique is the same. Hope that helps! https://youtu.be/YadAOWQahH8?si=_Hh37YOx5MzSD_zo

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!