Wednesday 14 February 2024

Valentine's Z-Fold Card


Happy Valentine's Day!

Today's card uses a bunch of bits and pieces and scraps from the Love Notes paper package & I created a Z-Fold card with a couple of older stamp sets from my stash.


I love this scalloped heart die from Studio Katia. When I laid it out with the different print papers, I decided I liked the coordinating grey print. But looking at it in the photos, I wish I'd chosen something with a bit more contrast. Ahh well.


I combined the stamp sets on the clipboard ephemera and added glitter to the bees' wings. The envelope got some pretty red & gold washi tape on the flap.



Supplies used:
Patterned paper - Love Notes, Doodlebug
and Love Notes Tiny Prints, Doodlebug
Scallop heart die - Studio Katia
Odds & Ends - Love Notes, Doodlebug
Black glaze pen
Nesting heart dies - Hero Arts
Sending Love stamp set - Waffle Flower
Bee Mine stamps - Lawn Fawn
Pops of Color - Snowflake, Scrapbook.com
Alcohol markers
White paint pen

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!