Saturday 12 December 2020

Woodland Christmas Slimline Card

Hello crafty friends ...

I had this leftover piece of lovely patterned paper sitting on my table, and decided to USE it rather than find a home to store it. Out of sight, out of mind - right? I had already made two cards using it and since the leftover piece was wide enough for a Slimline card panel that is what I went with!

I added some gold stars and a stamped sentiment, as well as stamped and die cut tree, bird, squirrel and rabbit.


I'm a little surprised at how streaky the tree looks in these photos - possibly from all the shimmer spray? This card really does look better in real life.

Here is a peek at the inside, where I managed to use up a couple more of the leftover strips. A little red bird was added to the left side, and a Stampin' Up greeting stamped on the right. I also added a few star confetti bits that were leftover from the August Paper Pumpkin kit.


There is only one strip of this patterned paper left, and I think it's enough to make hubby a bookmark. I love using things up!

If you would like to see the other cards I made using this patterned paper, click HERE and HERE.

Supplies:
Tree patterned paper - Paper Studio
Card stocks - stash
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Tree & critters - In the Meadow, Papertrey Ink
Gold Shimmer Spray
Nuvo Gold Shimmer Pen
Stitched Sentiment Strips - Kat Scrappiness
Star Confetti - August Paper Pumpkin
Inside - Christmas Messages, Stampin' Up
Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful! Was nice to see as I went through my email--nice enough I had to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, love that forest on the front of the card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!