Tuesday 22 December 2020

Deer and Wreath Slimline Holiday Card


Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing another Christmas Slimline card and this one uses some sweet chipboard elements I recently ordered from Michaels. It's been over a year since I've been in a Michaels and I was getting antsy for some new crafty goodies. Our COVID numbers were going up and up though, so I didn't want to go into a store (I'm immune compromised) and put myself at risk just for something I wanted but certainly didn't NEED. So I tried their on-line ordering (which is fairly new to Canada) and opted for shipping rather than curbside pick up. I didn't order very much but these chipboard beauties were in there and I couldn't wait to play with them.


This card is also a sneak peek of my New Years Resolution ... which is to use my embossing folders more. I love the look but never think to use them. I hope to change that for 2021.


Inside is a stamped greeting and a couple of candy cane elements that were snipped from a 12" border strip.


 
Supplies:
Chipboard stickers - Recollections
Double Pierced Hills - Your Next Stamp
Card stocks - stash
Snowflake embossing folder - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Subtle embossing folder - Stampin' Up
Shimmer Spray.  :-)
Stickles
Silver cord
Simple Strips Christmas - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips Die - Taylored Expressions
Snowflake embossing folder - Stampin' Up
Candy Cane embellishment, cut from a K & Co border sticker
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Words inside - Traditional Sentiments, Kaisercraft
Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #9 or #10 Business Envelope.

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!